Gaga Ball Pit
- Actual Size: 20'Wx20'Lx3'H
- Outlets: 1
- $200.00/per rental
Gaga is a fast paced, high energy sport played in an inflatable enclosure or pit. The more players the better! Played with a soft ball, gaga game combines the skills of dodging, striking, running, and jumping, while trying to hit opponents with a ball below the knees. This game does not have a nottom. It is open.
- Players start inside the pit touching one of the sides.
- One player throws the Gaga Ball up into the middle of the Pit.
- Players yell "Ga" each time the ball bounces and the ball is in play after the third bounce (i.e.,“Ga","Ga”,Ga).
- Players can hit the ball with an open hand, but cannot pick up or throw it. If you hit the ball with two hands, you are out.
- If the ball touches a player anywhere on or below the knee, that player is eliminated - even if they last hit the ball themselves.
- A player cannot touch the ball two times in a row - the ball must first touch another player or the pit wall or it is called a “double touch” and that player is out.
- Players may not kick the ball since this means touching the ball below the knee.
- If the ball is hit out of the pit, then the last player to touch the ball is out.
- Players who are out must leave the Gaga Pit immediately.
- The last player remaining is the winner and gets to start the next game.
This variation is great for “leveling the playing field” among players of various ages and/or athletic ability. Gameplay is as above except that when a player gets “out”, any player who was previously gotten out by that player can re-enter the pit.
Use up to 4 balls for this game (different colored balls work best to help keep track of "double touches"). Players may not see it coming!
If a player catches the ball in the air, the last person to hit the ball is out.